Abstract: The main purpose of performance, ornamental and decorative, with laser, 3D projection, LED lighting multimedia performance and other performance forms, mainly light, sound and video, with humanistic forms of artistic performance scene control Light control for city landscape. In the design of new urban landscape control, it is necessary to have a reasonable plan for the layout of led landscape lights, reasonable control of the switching time of landscape lights, and at the same time be able to combine landscape light management methods such as light control, flow control, scene analysis, and further adjust the landscape lighting strategy .
1 Status of urban LED landscape lights control system
(1) The urban LED landscape lights control system lacks unified planning, standardized standards, disorderly construction and independent construction, resulting in problems such as decentralized management, unresponsive response, great waste of resources, and difficulty in coordination.
(2) Protocols and interface standards are not uniform, the system cannot be interconnected, data and information resources cannot be shared, and other smart city management platform systems cannot be integrated for integrated management.
(3) Single function, only staying at the level of simply turning on and off the lights remotely according to time requirements, unable to realize intelligent management control through information collection, command transmission, information processing, information decision-making, authority management, lighting control management, etc. The scenes of traditional switches such as "weekdays", "festivals", and "major festivals" cannot meet the requirements of refined landscape lighting control management and fine-grained changes in the dynamic level of effects.
(4) The lighting control is also just the era of "switch + play" dual "remote control" centralized control, which cannot meet the requirements of the lighting display effect for functions such as timing, changes, and levels.
(5) The platform is not scalable, and it cannot interact with big data such as security alarms, environmental monitoring, digital urban management, and smart transportation, and share resources to achieve more management functions in smart cities.
2 The development stage of urban landscape lighting control The development stage of urban landscape lighting is divided into four stages: primary, intermediate, advanced and top-level.
(1) Elementary stage: "Making up" and "fighting" is mainly to "light up". The control equipment at this stage mainly consists of AC contactors, time relays and other equipment, as long as it is lit up.
(2) Intermediate stage: local control of the system, using control methods to realize remote telemetry including short-circuiters, AC contactors, door switches, power supply, manual switches and other status information feedback to the control center, can remotely set or adjust the controlled equipment Working parameters, etc.
(3) Advanced stage: In the current urban landscape lighting construction period, software systems and intelligent hardware equipment are used to realize the "five remote" functions of remote signaling, telemetry, remote control, remote adjustment, and remote viewing; collecting data collection, processing, storage, and statistics , Summary, analysis, release and application of integrated information management platform functions; with equipment operating status display, data statistical analysis, alarm location map display, resource configuration and external approval and other business functions; with facility intelligent and visual management operation monitoring System; with functions such as emergency plan management and emergency event management; with accurate calculation of lighting rate, power quality analysis, leakage detection, monitoring terminal self-running function, automatic time calibration function, single lamp monitoring, remote meter reading, multi-type terminal Access operations, asset management, GPS positioning, query analysis, statistics and printing functions.
(4) Top stage: This is the highest stage of the development of urban landscape lighting control, that is, based on the high-bandwidth and low-latency characteristics of a new generation of communication technology, an ultra-high-definition monitoring network is established to master the dynamics of lighting equipment in real time, losslessly display night scene effects, and ensure monitoring The instructions are reliable and without delay, forming a basic database of smart city big data, establishing algorithm models, through machine deep learning, deep mining of data, analysis of trends, and decision-making, etc., providing a reliable data foundation and technical guarantee for industry supervision and government decision-making To meet the requirements of urban landscape lighting control and management, and realize the functions of refined and intelligent management of urban landscape lighting.
3 Main contents of current urban landscape lighting control construction
3.1 Real-time control system of urban landscape lighting The system realizes the network centralized control and signal collection, parameter configuration, etc. of the control terminal, lamps and power supply and distribution facilities, including real-time network control, dynamic program interpretation, arrangement and execution, and control system data communication.
(1) Real-time network control to realize the setting and query of landscape lighting switch mode, scene, time parameters; terminal partition grouping lighting scenario parameter setting and query; switch status, working condition and energy consumption data alarm setting and query; switch status, energy consumption , Real-time working conditions and historical trend curve display; terminal distribution map, process map and data display of lighting area, etc.
(2) Interpretation, arrangement and execution of landscape lighting dynamic plans Realize the lighting scene dynamic / static plan arrangement and setting; lighting facility linkage configuration management; cross-area lighting linkage plan arrangement and setting; regional lighting dynamic / dynamic arrangement and setting; lighting list Body dynamic / static arrangement and setting; lighting scheme saving, reading and calling; lighting terminal control scheme setting and query.
(3) Control system data communication realizes terminal data communication transmission and signal processing, terminal status data collection and conversion, data communication transmission inspection and timing control, media wall data communication protocol analysis and conversion, distributed data communication, and control data variable escaping Transcoding and encoding, gateway communication link multi-path strategy and configuration management.
3.2 Operation and maintenance management and control platform The platform mainly serves the management and display, operation and maintenance and emergency dispatch of urban landscape lighting system. Adopt hierarchical control architecture and control strategy, the control terminal is responsible for local-level control tasks, and the three-level control is jointly established on a unified server and data platform to form a "multi-system integration" linkage control management platform, forming a geographic information, lighting based Multi-level system of facilities, equipment assets, business operation information, etc.
3.3 Energy consumption monitoring and analysis system The system monitors the energy consumption of each loop in real time and provides energy consumption analysis. The management department can query and retrieve detailed data on the energy consumption of lighting facilities through this system to facilitate its energy management, while providing data support for optimization of lighting schemes, calculation of energy consumption subsidies, and evaluation of lighting technology upgrades. 3.4 Facility operation and maintenance management system Realize the management of daily operation, maintenance and maintenance of urban led landscape lighting, including information support and data analysis of technical basic data, personnel, equipment operation status and maintenance records. When a fault occurs, it can be visualized through the system and arranged for disposal in a timely manner to ensure stable operation of the facility.
3.5 Multi-information publishing platform By constructing a publishing platform, it supports rich and diverse information publishing content and publishing methods, so as to realize the information publishing on the webpage and external third-party systems. It can realize the information query and release functions based on the portal website, including the landscape lighting construction situation, opening hours, performance planning arrangements, performance scene effects and viewing guides and other information.
3.6 Data resource exchange system The data resource exchange system includes various data interfaces and related software modules for supporting data exchange, and realizes data interaction between various subsystems within the intelligent monitoring platform for urban landscape lighting, and between internal systems and external systems.
3.7 Data interface (1) Real-time status data exchange interface of lighting facilities realizes the status data of landscape lighting facilities, power supply and distribution facilities, control terminals for internal subsystems and external subsystems, loop switch signal feedback, working condition and parameter feedback, current Data such as the implementation of the lighting plan and the status of the single lamp.
(2) Facility control instruction data exchange interface realizes control instruction data exchange interface of control equipment such as functional lighting, night scene lighting, 3D projection, multimedia lighting, music fountain, special effect lighting, laser show, etc. Internal and external systems can be realized by calling this interface Control, parameter adjustment, scene arrangement and control lights, etc.
(3) Energy consumption data exchange interface environment Provide internal and external systems with real-time energy consumption data such as control equipment, circuits, buildings, scenes, and energy consumption statistical analysis data, etc., to achieve the sharing of energy consumption data and parameters.
(4) Basic data exchange interface Realize the sharing and exchange of basic data such as lamps, power supply and distribution, control, monitoring and other equipment and management units, maintenance personnel; external systems can access, update and push basic data through this interface.
(5) Engineering data reporting interface Through this interface, design, construction and management units can report relevant engineering drawings, pipeline drawings, system process drawings, control circuit schematics and other materials to the landscape lighting monitoring information system.
3.8 Security Center The security center consists of two subsystems: the alarm center and the network security.
(1) The alarm center includes circuit trip, abnormal lighting, abnormal door opening, short circuit, undervoltage, overvoltage, phase loss, overload, leakage, temperature, surge, equipment disconnection, equipment failure, equipment intrusion, synchronization anomaly, network Alarms for abnormalities, vulnerabilities, violations, network attacks, etc.
(2) Network security includes vulnerability scanning, bastion machine, database audit, user access platform, security protection platform, registered terminal monitoring, online monitoring, active awareness, accurate identification, identification information, identification rules, automatic comparison, active blocking , Intelligent strategy, graphical management, security services and other proactive protection.
4 Conclusion. The construction of the urban LED landscape lights control system has entered an advanced stage, which is still in the stage of exploration and exploration. The article first studies the current problems of the urban landscape lighting system, and then analyzes the design scheme of the entire system, hoping that the article can give a certain inspiration to related workers.