The traffic sign post type generally has a single-column traffic sign pole and a multi-column traffic sign post.
The inner edge of the column sign shall not intrude into the boundary of the road building, generally not less than 25cm from the outer edge of the roadway or sidewalk or the dirt shoulder.
The height of the road surface of the traffic sign board is divided into 5,500mm, and the national highway and provincial road are not less than 5000mm. When setting up a city road with a large proportion of small cars, the height of the lower edge from the ground can be effective according to the actual situation, but it should not be less than 120cm.
When setting on the side of a pedestrian or non-motor vehicle, the height should be greater than 180cm.
Single-column traffic sign post: Single-column traffic sign post is a sign board mounted on a column for medium and small size police
Notices, bans, signs and small directions signs.
Multi-column traffic sign post: Multi-column traffic sign post is a sign board mounted on two or more columns, which is an indication or guiding sign for rectangular.
Arm traffic sign pole: cantilever traffic sign pole - F type traffic sign pole, T type traffic sign pole
The cantilever type traffic sign post is a sign board mounted on the cantilever, and the height of the lower edge of the mark from the ground should be greater than the clearance height specified by the road.
Cantilever traffic signposts are suitable for the following situations;
1. Column installation is difficult;
2. The road is wide, the traffic volume is large, and the large vehicles in the outer lane block the small vehicle sight of the inner lane;
3. The line of sight or line of sight is restricted;
4. There are requirements on the landscape.
Gantry traffic sign pole - traffic gantry
The gantry traffic signpost is a sign mounted on the gantry. The height of the lower edge of the sign from the ground should be greater than the clearance height specified by the road.
The gantry traffic signpost is suitable for the following situations:
1. Multi-lane roads (to three lanes or more) need to indicate the direction of each lane;
2. Large traffic volume, large vehicles in the outer lane block the small vehicle sight of the inner lane;
3. The traffic is left at a higher running speed, where interlacing, diversion and river sections occur. For example, the cross-section of the cross-section is relatively close, and the sign is denser, and the intersection of the road and the road that tells the road intersects;
4. Due to space constraints, column and cantilever installation are difficult;
5. The exit ramp is on the left side of the traffic response;
6. There are requirements on the landscape.
Attached traffic sign post: The sign is attached to the upper span bridge and nearby structures. There are two types of attachment type and road test attachment type according to the location of the attached layout.
The installation height of the attached sign shall comply with the provisions of GB3.12.1 and GB3.12.3. If the sign support structure is located in the roadside clear area, it should ensure that the vehicles whose troops leave the road constitute a hazard. Otherwise, a ladder performance structure or corresponding protective and warning facilities should be adopted.