Street light involve lighting technology and are suitable for street lights. The street light purpose is to design a high-efficiency electronic energy-saving street lamp with long life, low power consumption, high power factor and small current harmonic content. The high-efficiency electronic energy-saving street lights comprises sequentially connected grid high-voltage discharge branches R1, C1, rectifier bridges D1-D4, power factor correction branches C2, D5, D6, high-intermediate frequency glitch filter branches L1, L3, high-frequency oscillation circuit BG1-BG2, start branch L2, C7 and lamp tube T; can save 80% energy than previous street lamps; harmonic content THD <25%, extending lamp life can reach 3-4 times.
1. According to the height of street lamps: high pole lamps, middle pole lamps, road lamps, courtyard lamps, lawn lamps, underground lamps;
2. According to the street lamppost material: hot-dip galvanized iron street lamp, hot-dip galvanized steel street lamp and stainless steel street lamp;
3. According to the street light source: sodium lamp street lamp, LED street lamp, energy-saving street lamp, new Xingming xenon street lamp.
4. According to the shape: Chinese lamps, antique lamps, landscape lamps, single-arm street lamps and double-arm street lamps.
5. According to the power supply method: city circuit lights, solar street lights, wind and solar complementary street lights
Height determines the field of view, so choosing a good height determines the lighting field of view of the street lamp.
1. The installation height of the lamps and lanterns must be the same on the same street (the height from the luminous center to the ground). Small curved lights One meter lights 5-6 meters Ordinary street long arm lights and chandeliers 6.5-7.5 meters Fast lane arc lights not less than 8 meters Slow lane arc lights not less than 6.5 meters
2. The special lamp type is installed according to the design requirements. The height of the lamp is roughly equivalent to the width of the road to be illuminated. When lighting only on one side H≌L When lighting on both sides H≌L/2 where, H: installation height of the lamp (m) L: road width (m)
Elevation angle of lamps
1. The street width of the elevation angle of the lamps and the light distribution curve of the lamps are determined. The elevation angle of each street should be the same.
2. When the lamp head is adjustable, the center line of the light source should fall within the range of L/3-1/2 of the road width.
3. After installing the lamp body of the long arm lamp (or support arm lamp), the lamp head side should be raised 100 mm than the pole side.
4. Special lamps should determine the elevation angle of lamps according to the light distribution curve.
Street light fixtures
1. The lamp should be firm and upright, and no looseness or skew is allowed.
2. The lampshade should be intact and not broken.
3. The enamel lamp umbrella is corroded, and the deformed ones should be replaced.
4. The reflective mirror of the lamp is invalid and should be replaced.
5. The reflectors of the lamps and lanterns should not be damaged or deformed during the transportation and installation. The lampshade should be added with a rubber ring to wipe it bright, and the lamp mouth should be replaced when the porcelain is broken and exposed copper.
6. The lamp and the lamp body cannot be bent, and the fixing screws of each part need to be tightened with spring eyeliners, and no looseness is allowed.
7. There are cracks in the cast iron lamp cap, the block can not be used, and the rubber is not qualified.
8. The lamp body hoop should be suitable for the electric pole, and the device should not be too long.
9. The transparent cover and reflector of the lamp body should be cleaned and cleaned during maintenance, and those that cannot be cleaned on site should be replaced.
10. The buckle of the transparent cover should be complete and easy to use, to prevent the cover from being reliably hooked.
11. The dustproof strips of lamps and lanterns should be complete, and those that are uneven should be replaced.
12. Lamp Tuo and lamp tube flange must be matched with cracks or scars, the screws must be complete, and the bolt length should be able to penetrate the lamp Tuo flange.
13. When a lamp is suitable for bulbs of different specifications, the fixed point of the lamp port should be adjusted to the same position as the bulb capacity to obtain the best light distribution curve.
14. There is no serious rust or cracks or scratches on all kinds of iron parts. Those who have derusted paint should remove rust and paint or galvanize.
15. The lead wire of the closed lamp should be protected by heat-resistant insulating tube (asbestos tube or porcelain tube).
1. The insulated leather wire should be used. The copper core should be less than 1.37 mm and the aluminum core should be less than 1.76 mm.
2. When standing wires are connected to overhead conductors, they should be symmetrically lapped on both sides of the pole, the lapped position is 400-600 mm from the center of the pole, and the two sides should be consistent.
3. Practice of connecting the vertical line to the power supply side
4. If the standing line is more than four meters, a support should be added in the middle to fix it, and the insulated twisted wire of no less than 7/1.0 shall be used, and the single cross binding method in the standard issued by the connecting office shall be adopted.
5. When the main line and the vertical line are different metals, the interphase tie wire should be used as the transition joint bow. The longest length of this bow is no more than 100 mm.
6. The black leather wire should have black tie wire at the insulation support to turn around and refuse to use this wire for winding.
7. Plastic pipes should be added to the iron pipe or the gray pole hole of the power cord. The length of the pipe should not be less than 200 mm.
8. There can be at most one joint in the volley section of the vertical line. The joint is wound 5-7 circles on both sides of the joint and covered with plastic cloth. Different specifications cannot be docked.
9. Penetrate the power cord inside the iron pipe and rod hole, and refuse to have a connector.
10. The vertical line refuses to pass through between the high-voltage lines.
11. The vertical pole of the variable pole close to the high-voltage lead requires 7/1.0 insulated stranded wire, and the back of the connection with the main line should be wrapped with a tie wire for 30-50 mm.
12. The vertical line of the street lamp should be tied tightly, neatly and properly, and the person with broken skin and bare line should be replaced.
13. When the vertical line of the street lamp and the household line swing at the maximum, the distance between them shall not be lower than 50 mm.
14 The vertical power cable must be tightened with pliers during construction and maintenance.
15. At the crimping screws of capacitors and ballasts, a maximum of two thread ends can be pressed. The bending direction of the thread ends should be clockwise and pressed with a flat pad.
16. The zero line of the street lamp vertical line is forbidden to overlap with the zero line of the user's household line to prevent the zero line bow sub-line from disconnecting the zero line and returning the power supply from the user table.
17. The lighting of public toilets shall be implemented in accordance with the standards of the household line issued by the Bureau.
18. After the horizontal line and the vertical line of the long arm light (big carrying light) are tied back on the same bottle, the transitional bow should be left.
1. The street lights must be installed with fuse protection and installed on the fire line.
2. For lamps with ballasts and capacitors, the fuse must be installed on the outside of the ballast and electric fuse.
3. Mercury lamps of 250 watts or less and incandescent lamps use 5 amp fuses. 250 watt sodium lamp can use 7.5 amp fuse. 400 watt sodium lamps use 10 amp fuses.
4. The incandescent chandelier should be equipped with two insurances, 10 amps at the pole and 5 amps at the base.
2 13 Black tie wire 1.0M/M 1.5M
Long arm light
1. The long arm lamp hoop must be worn with a double female, should be fixed firmly with the electric pole, and refuse to rotate.
2. The lamp body should be straight, and the screws should be tightened. The angle between the branch line and the lamp body should not be less than 330°. The lamp body must be perpendicular to the road.
3. After the long arm lamp body is installed, the front end should be flexed by about 100M/M.
4. The horizontal line of the long arm light should be tight and flat.
5. There must be a transitional bow at the junction of the horizontal and vertical lines of the long-arm light.
6. The ballast, capacitor and lamp insurance must be installed at the base of the lamp.
Insulation test → street lamp installation → electrical equipment installation → test, pressure test → self-checking and acceptance of the electrical system, according to the sequence of civil construction, do a good job of concealing the cable pre-buried pipe and prevent clogging of the pre-buried pipe.
1. Insulation test: use a shaker to remotely measure the insulation resistance between the line and the ground, check whether the cable is intact, and whether there is leakage. All the test values should meet the specifications. After the remote measurement is completed, the core wire should be discharged to the ground. The end of the cable should be sealed with rubber cloth and wrapped with rubber cloth.
2. Street lamp installation:
(1) The installation height (from the light source to the ground), elevation angle, and installation direction of street lamps at the same position should be consistent.
(2) The longitudinal center line of the lamp installation and the longitudinal center line of the lamp arm should be the same, the horizontal horizontal line of the lamp should be parallel to the ground, and there should be no skew after visual inspection after fastening.
(3) The lamp head is fixed firmly, the adjustable lamp head should be adjusted to the correct position according to the design, and the lamp head wiring should meet the regulations
(4) All kinds of nuts should be fastened, and gaskets and spring pads should be added.
3. Electrical equipment installation:
(1) After the materials arrive at the site, they will be inspected after unpacking.
(2) The center line of the moving contact and the static contact should be consistent, and the contacts should be in close contact.
(3) The switching contact of the auxiliary switch of the secondary circuit should be accurate and reliable.
(4) The mechanical blocking and electrical blocking actions should be accurate and reliable.
(5) The grounding system must be firm and reliable and meet the requirements of drawings and specifications.
4. Test and pressure test: The commissioning equipment, instruments and instruments must be inspected and qualified by the relevant units recognized by the state with measurement qualifications, and be used and kept by a dedicated person.
(1) The insulation test of the electrical circuit must be qualified, the impedance matching is appropriate, the wiring is correct, and the signs are clear and complete.
(2) The meter should be responsive, accurate in measurement, correct in zero position, indicating accuracy, variation, and recording accuracy in accordance with the requirements of the manual.
(3) After the installation is completed, check and confirm that it is correct before proceeding to itemized debugging.
(4) After the completion of each sub-item debugging, system debugging, linkage debugging and trial operation can be carried out.