Smart Multi Functional Lighting Pole
Basic skills of Smart multi functional Lighting Pole: From a lighting perspective, what functions should be covered by smart street lights?
1. Remotely measure electrical parameters, such as the current and voltage of street lights, remotely switch on and off street lights, and perform field operations on important observation parts.
2. Monitor LED street lamp chip pad temperature or lamp case temperature and fault diagnosis.
3, daylighting or artificially induced dimming, and time control in energy-saving control or even RTC dimming.
4. According to the monitoring data of the street lights, timely grasp the abnormal location and cause of the street lights, and have the purpose of maintenance. No on-site inspection is needed, which speeds up the maintenance and reduces the maintenance costs.
5. The lighting standard level of Smart multi-functional Lighting Pole on the same road will change over time, and the traffic flow will become variable. For example, some new development roads may have lower brightness at the beginning of the corridor. Over time or after monitoring traffic, a threshold is turned on. .
6. Some people can control half light in a sparse area at midnight, but when the car passes by, it reaches a certain distance before the full light, and then returns to the original brightness for a few seconds after the car.
Smart cities cannot be just castles in the air, nor can they be limited to small-scale test scenarios. The benefits of intelligent networks and urban transformation brought by 5G are obvious and predictable. However, the transformation of smart street lights must first solve the problems of the era of infrastructure construction. It also needs to be combined with 5G technology and a mature business operating environment in order to get rich returns.
Other smart street lamp styles：